If you suspect an infestation, ACT IMMEDIATELY!
Bed Bug Habits
- Bed bugs prefer to feed at night on human blood.
- Bed bugs hide during the day in cracks crevices and dark places.
- Bed bugs can fit in a crack as narrow as a sheet of paper.
- Bed bugs prefer to live within 8 feet of where you sleep.
- Bed bugs can survive 12 months without feeding.
- Travel light.
- Put items in tightly sealed plastic bags inside suitcase.
- Take extra plastic bags so can isolate clean, dirty, and newly purchased clothing.
- Carefully inspect your room for signs of bed bugs.
- Never store luggage on the floor or on the bed.
- Do not use the provided dresser or chest in the room, leave clothes inside your suitcase.
After Your Trip
- Do not take luggage inside bedrooms or living rooms.
- Run all clothing through the dryer for 30 minutes on high heat.
- Place luggage inside large tightly sealed plastic bags until it can be steamed cleaned.